http://www.emarket.ppg.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/emarket-Agência-digital-SEO-Links-Patrocinados-Criação-de-Sites-e-Redes-Sociais.png 0 0 emarket http://www.emarket.ppg.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/emarket-Agência-digital-SEO-Links-Patrocinados-Criação-de-Sites-e-Redes-Sociais.png emarket2002-09-06 00:00:002002-09-06 00:00:00Pop-ups Hardly Penetrate E-Ad Market
Pop-ups Hardly Penetrate E-Ad Market
According to Nielsen//NetRatings AdRelevance, only 9.2% of US companies advertising online in 2002 use pop-up ads. During the first seven months of 2002, e-advertisers bought 11.3 billion pop-up ad impressions, which still just represents 2% of total online ad impressions. Specifically, AdRelevance notes that 80% of total pop-up advertising between January and July 2002 was purchased by 63 companies, while the remaining 20% was bought by exactly 2,145 companies. Over one-half (58%) of pop-up advertising purchased in the beginning of 2002 was used to drive traffic. Another 26% was used to drive sales, 13% was used to drive general awareness of the advertisers and only 4% was bought for positioning purposes.
Deixe uma respostaWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!